- What is happening to the Health First Now urgent care facilities?
The Health First Now urgent care facilities will remain in the same locations. AdventHealth Centra Care is partnering with Health First to elevate your whole-person care and services with a new brand: Health First | AdventHealth Centra Care.
- When is this change taking place?
The AdventHealth Centra Care and Health First partnership will be effective March 29, 2020.
- What does this mean for you, a previous patient of Health First Now urgent care?
With this new partnership, existing patients will need to register as new patients upon their first visit to any of the former Health First Now urgent care locations, which will become Health First | AdventHealth Centra Care on March 29, 2020. Prior to this date, your medical records from previous visits at Health First Now urgent care will remain at the location of service. To obtain your medical records, please call Call321-549-0695 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You will still be able to access your Health First patient portal after March 29, 2020.
- What is AdventHealth Centra Care?
AdventHealth Centra Care is a trusted urgent care provider, backed by over 35 years of compassionate, convenient, whole-person care in Central Florida, Tampa, Kansas and North Carolina.
- What type of partnership is this?
This is a joint venture partnership between Health First and AdventHealth Centra Care. Both organizations will work together to offer excellent, whole-person care and expanded urgent care services.
- Did AdventHealth Centra Care purchase Health First?
No, Health First is partnering with AdventHealth Centra Care to offer elevated urgent care services in Brevard County.
- Are the doctors the same? Have there been layoffs?
Some doctors may change, but rest assured you will receive world-class, urgent care expertise provided by former Health First Now providers and new AdventHealth Centra Care providers.
- Will the hours be changing?
In order to offer expanded urgent care services in Brevard County, the Health First | AdventHealth Centra Care locations will have extended hours beginning on March 29, 2020. The four urgent care locations will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends. The former Health First Occupational Medicine location (now Health First | AdventHealth Centra Care Employer Care Brevard), will continue to operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Do we still take your insurance? Will we now accept your insurance that was not accepted by Health First Now previously?
Accepted insurances may change beginning on March 29, 2020, but Health First | AdventHealth Centra Care accepts most major insurance plans. Please feel free to call any location to verify your insurance, or click here to view a list of currently accepted insurances.
- Where will you go to pay your bill before March 29, 2020? Where will you go to pay your bill after March 29, 2020?
You can pay a bill here before 3/29, and here after 3/29.
- Will you and your family still receive the same level of care?
Our goal for the Health First | AdventHealth Centra Care partnership is to offer you world-class urgent care expertise close to home, with extended hours and expanded services.