Keep Your Employees and Customers Safe
As our businesses continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, it is critical that we implement safety-measures to keep our employees healthy and to help reassure our communities that it is Safe to be in any of our businesses.
For a Safe Environment
AdventHealth can help you tailor these plans to your individual, unique business needs.
- Prepare for universal masking of all employees and guests.
- Continue Social Distancing: Design environments to accommodate social distancing and staff safety – keeping individuals 6-ft apart. Examples include:
- Ample waiting spaces or non-waiting approaches like “wait in the car and we’ll text you” when ready.
- Re-design of lines and interaction points: (dots on the floor, shields between visitors and staff)
- Employees must practice Hand Hygiene – washing hands with soap and water for >20 seconds before and after close contact with a guest.
- Sanitize work surfaces after any close contact with an employee or guest.
Handwashing (One Page Printable)
Putting on a Disposable Respirator
How to Protect Yourself and Others
Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
How to Make Working From Home Easier
How to Stay Focused While Working From Home
Recognizing Coronavirus Symptoms
How to Stay Safe at Work During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Avoid Spreading Coronavirus (One Page Printable)
For additional information on the novel coronavirus, use the following resources:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Occupational Safety and Health Administration