A certified Medical Review Officer acts as a liaison between employers and service providers to help navigate medical issues and keep the employer compliant with HIPAA regulations.
Many companies need a Medical Review Officer because a Medical Review Officer provides valuable independent confidentiality for HIPAA compliance within an organization. Centra Care’s Medical Review Officers can provide timely results that are accessible via fax, automated phone system or secure website via email.
Centra Care MRO Services Include:
- Supervisor training online
- DFWP/DOT policy development
- Nicotine screening
- Random/compliance Program
- Out of network
- On-site collection services
- SAMSHA-certified lab services