AdventHealth can help you tailor these plans to your individual, unique business needs.
- Prepare for universal masking of all employees and guests.
- Plan for 100% temperature checks daily at the start of shift, and protocols for all individuals (guests/employees) entering a facility. Plans may include hand-held rapid temperature testing or temperature assessment cameras at major entrances.
- Continue Social Distancing: Design environments to accommodate social distancing and staff safety – keeping individuals 6-ft apart. Examples include:
- Ample waiting spaces or non-waiting approaches like “wait in the car and we’ll text you” when ready.
- Re-design of lines and interaction points: (dots on the floor, shields between visitors and staff)
- Employees must practice aggressive Hand Hygiene – washing hands with soap and water for >20 seconds before and after close contact with a guest.
- Sanitize work surfaces after any close contact with an employee or guest.